Thursday, January 26, 2006

Time Capsule Edit and Newsflash

I added to my time capsule quite extensively you might be interested in revisiting that post. I did this mostly because Steve's comments elicited much that I wanted to talk about. SO if you are reading it for the first time, Steve's comments made more sense when I hadn't added to the time capsule. Besides the significant addition of commentary to most items in the time capsule, I added two things--in Memorable Events, I added Introducing Olivia to Six Flags and in Trips, I added a trip to Central/South Texas with Steve, MJ, Mom and Dad.
While editing I discovered something horrible. Apparently Kristen Hall either isn't touring with Sugarland or isn't part of Sugarland anymore, according to their website. They will not be one of my favorite musical artists if this happens. While I can't revoke their award from last year, they will certainly not be able to maintain this year. BUMMER.

3 comments:

akid said...

Thanks for the updates and for the descriptions. It may be enough to motivate me to beef mine up a bit...but I also may be content to just be the first to post and not the best.

Steve said...

Be the best, Meliss! Always the best! The first and the best.

lisa said...

I agree with steve. beef up sister.